Are you travelling to Las Vegas for a swashbuckling holiday? Any plan to explore the Sin City is incomplete without the ostentatious nightlife spread out in hundreds of bars, dance clubs and ultra-lounges. A miraculous stretch of party junctions across the city presents diverse options to choose from to spend an exciting night out. Whether you are crazy for brassy music with drinks or fond of live performances, the mecca of gambling and nightlife has something for everyone.
One may get puzzled over choosing the hottest nightclub from a vast range of options available in Las Vegas. To simplify your search, we have handpicked top 7 nightclubs of Las Vegas. Pick your party joint to celebrate and live one of the best nights of your life.
- XS: One of the most expensive nightclubs in Vegas, XS boasts of its gold lace furniture, huge dance floor, outdoor pool area and drink serving under stars. Located in Wynn Encore resort, XS features some of the best DJs in the world with the likes of Steve Aoki, DJ Feed Me, Kris Nilsson and Zedd. Sunday night is the best time to join the loud madness at XS.
- Surrender: Encore’s Surrender is known for its pool-side table gaming after you’re done with drinks and dance. You may win some cash in blackjack which you paid for the champagne earlier. Sky Blue, DJ Mighti Mi and Ryan Lewis play a continuous string of music on the dance floor. Wednesday is the best weekday to join the local crowd here.
- Hakkasan: With an essence of Chinese art in decoration of food, Hakkasan is the newest entertainment joint inside MGM Grand. Opened in 2013, this lavish nightclub with lounge throws a fabulous atmosphere to amplify your party mood. Resident DJs Tiesto, Calvin Harris and deadmau5 keep electrifying the dance floor where you can shake your body after drinks.
- Tryst: Located inside The Wynn, this rich nightclub presents a decent space for conversation beside a giant artificial waterfall in the outdoors. Tryst is popular for its subtle and intimate atmosphere to relax and enjoy a placid night. However, once you are on the dance floor, DJs Alex Dreamz, G-Square and Fabian keep you fueled across the night.
- Haze: If you like to see live performances on the floor, Haze is the best nightclub to visit on Thursday nights. Acrobatic performers with flying moves on a dark dance floor will keep you glued while you hold a glass of your favourite drink. Some of famous DJs in the town like Floyd Mayweather Jr keep the dance floor moving when you step on.
- Hyde Bellagio: Hyde is an ultra-modern lounge with an atmosphere of nightclub and a fantastic view of Bellagio fountains from inside. Often packed with VIP tables, it may be difficult to find a place in the bar area or even on the dance floor. And, why not? After all, Paris Hilton likes to DJ here.
- Tao: Come to Tao if you want to cheer for the girls dancing on tables, girls dancing inside glass boxes and girls in bathtubs covered by flower petals. This extravagant nightclub in the Venetian has lots of music rooms playing different streams as well as Asian cuisines for the hungry you in the restaurant. You may be lucky to dance on the floor with Snoop Dog as your featured DJ some night here.