Crazy Pineapple Poker is the twisted version of Texas Hold’em Poker. In this poker game, players are dealt three cards. The goal of Crazy Pineapple Poker is to make a five-card winning hand combination. The winning hand basically is formed by using two out of three hole cards and three out of five community cards from the board.
Rules of Crazy Pineapple Poker
- A standard deck of 52-cards is used in the game.
- The cards are ranked from high to low – from Ace to Two, and Ace can be used as both- high or low.
- The winning hand contain five cards, and the highest hand wins
- Players are dealt 3 hole cards instead of two as in Texas Hold’em.
- Three community cards dealt during the flop and a round of betting
- Every player has to discard one of their hole cards after the flop.
- A second and third round of betting takes place after the turn and river cards are dealt.
- At the showdown, the player with the highest hand wins the game.
3 Basic Tips to Follow in Crazy Pineapple Poker
- Know Basic Poker Rules
If you are new to the game of poker, it is utmost important for you know the basic rules and tips for poker. There is is no substitute for knowing the rules of this game. There can be no way of winning poker if you don’t understand basics and haven’t read tips to play the game in the right way. So, make sure you familiarise yourself with poker basics before jumping in the game.
- Don’t Bluff Too Much
Some poker players believe that the more they bluff, the more they are likely to win. Though bluffing in poker is good for the pros, it might not be much profitable for beginners to bluff too often. If you are beginner, it is advised play your cards well and avoid bluffing frequently. Bluffing is not bad, but initially, you should play more and learn when to bluff in the game.
- Don’t Play Too Many Hands
A very common mistake that players make is that they play too many hands. To experience non-stop action, they play every hand. This makes them impatient and feels like ‘left out of the action’. Further, players don’t want to look weak in front of their opponents on the table, so any Jack, King, Queen looks profitable to them which ultimately affects their winning hand selection
Other Useful Resources to learn Poker :-
- Unwritten Rules of Poker
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid for Building Strong Poker Bankroll
- How to Play Short-Stacked Poker?