Poker is a game of strategies and decision making. It is full of fun, thrill, and intense action. It is not only about deciding which hands to play but also about reading the opponent’s mindset and implementing the concepts of probability and money management at the tables to ensure making a calculated move.
Poker is a ‘battle of minds’. The skill-based card game reduces stress and sharpens your logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. Poker tables are open around the clock to play and win cash rewards.
We have collected some of the most insightful quotes about this wonderful game of cards.
- “I’m absolutely gonna win it, because I’m ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.” – James Woods
- “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London
- “The majority of players are looking for reasons to fold. I am looking for reasons to play.” – Daniel Negreanu
- “If you don’t ever get caught bluffing, you almost certainly don’t bluff enough.” – Phil Gordon
- “Life, like poker, has an element of risk. It shouldn’t be avoided. It should be faced.” – Edward Norton
- “The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold’em, the game that takes a minute to learn but a lifetime to master.” – Mike Sexton