Poker, a game of skill, is played to experience the much-needed thrill as well as to win massive cash prizes. Poker players compete against each other in a competitive gaming environment at a frantic pace to out-innovate each other. There are a bunch of talented Indian poker players that have outshined in the word of poker and emerged out as real heroes. From the skills they apply to the strategies they devise, all the efforts they put during the game are worth applauding.
In this article, we will talk about those pioneers who have been exhibiting extraordinary poker skills and stealing all the limelight from their counterparts:
- Nipun Java: He is the highest-placed poker player in India who is popular for great winning records. He has made his country proud by winning the first WSOP gold bracelet in India. His live best cash is $270,509. He has participated in various national as well as international tournaments such as Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open NLH DeepStack Event #1 in 2017. In this tournament, he came first and bagged a whopping amount.
- Muskan Sethi: Musskan Sethi is the first female Indian poker player that has amazed everyone with impeccable poker skills and at the same time also inspiring other women. She has successfully busted the myth that poker can be played by men only and added a new dimension by establishing her success at the green table. According to Muskan, patience is the key to success in this game of skill. You should be patient and understand that there is no luck factor.
- Kunal Patni: He is one of the biggest cashers in India. He has won a massive amount by finishing at 2nd place at No-Limit Hold’em WPT DeepStacks Berlin. After converting his casual interest for poker into a passion, he won multiple poker championships and earned like crazy. For Kunal, poker is life! Now he has ditched his banking career and taken up poker as a full-time profession.
- Raghav Bansal: Raghav Bansal is a popular name and won major tournaments in various corners of the world. He is the 2nd highest rated Indian player and ranked 245th in the Global Poker Index. One of his notable achievements is the $25,000 which he won at the Macau Poker Cup. He has also won No Limit Hold’Em Main Event at the Deltin Poker Tournament in Goa.
- Aditya Agarwal: Aditya Agarwal is a popular poker player who has made big headlines by cashing out of major WSOP events in the USA. His highest winnings were from the No Limit Hold’Em Main Event Championship. Not only in offline poker, but Aditya also excels in the online tournament and cash games. As per the Global Poker Index, he is the 942nd popular poker player in the world.
If you are excited to read about the talented players and wishing to start your poker journey, you can start with practice games to train yourself, understand the key aspects, and switch to a cash poker table. Play online at Adda52 to boost your skills and win big with cash games and tourneys.