Playing Poker today is relatively easy and fun, thanks to the technological boom. Online Poker platforms have brought the thrill and adventure of a real-life casino to your mobile screen by introducing several Poker competitions, and one of the most beloved of them all is – Poker tournaments. Multi-table tournaments are a hit because of two reasons –
- Less chances of losing your money – because of the Guaranteed (GTD) prize pools
- High chances of making big money – when you hit the in-the-money (ITM)
On Adda52, we run about 50+ daily MTTs for players to show their skills and compete for the mammoth prize pools. We also run several Poker tournaments for the players across the country. One of our most coveted MTT series is the Nano Poker Series (NPS).
What is the Nano Poker Series (NPS)?
Nano Poker Series is a week-long tournament series hosted by Adda52 every month. It comprises of several tournaments with a relatively small (nano) buy-in but huge prize pools. Talking about numbers, a total of 51 tournaments along with 7 flights to the Main Event tournament are played for the overall prize pool of 1 Crore* GTD. The lowest buy-in starts from ₹150 only.
Highlights of the NPS
Out of these small tournaments, the highlights are these two big tournaments:
- 25 Lac GTD Nano Main Event: Players can participate in the Nano Main Event via playing one or all of the 7 Flights. A Flight is the qualifier tournament you play to advance to the Main Event Day 2. If you qualify for the Nano ME from the first Flight, you enter into the Main Event. Playing the rest of the Flights is purely optional. Players often choose to play all the flights as it gives them a chance to improve their final stack (you will play the ME with the biggest stack you acquired from a single Flight tourney).
- 15 Lac GTD Nano Highroller: Another eye-catching tourney in the NPS is the 15 Lac GTD Nano Highroller. It is a perfect chance for the new Poker players to experience the Highroller action with a nominal buy-in.
Why is NPS for you?
- Nano Poker Series is a name made popularized entirely by the players who seek value in it and participate every month. It is for everyone to come, participate and win from the mega prize pools, including you.
- If you are a young Poker aficionado who likes the sport and wants to explore it better without investing big amounts of money in the early phases, then the small buy-ins of NPS are for you.
- Multi-table Poker tournaments are very different from other RMGs (real money games). If you want to experience the MTT Poker games from the comfort of your home, then the NPS is for you.
- If you want to build on your Poker skills while playing on small tables but regularly, then the NPS is for you.