PRIZE : 5 Lac GTD
  • START TIME02nd Apr, 2019
  • ENTRY FEE2750
  • GAME TYPEHOLDEM MTT (RE)

Go Vegas!

OVERVIEW

You can't buy Happiness but you can go to Vegas and that's kind of the same thing and that too only in 2750. So, Keep Calm and Play Go Vegas every Tuesday.

Vegas Gold SNG

Top 2 players from every tournament get an entry to 8 max SNG on Adda52 on 28th April 2019 at 5 PM.

The SNG Winner will get a 2.3 Lac Vegas Gold package which includes the following:

1) Ticket to Vegas where 1st place wins is $1 Million GTD(7th June 2019)

2) Travel & Stay Included

Note: Rs. 20,125 will be dedcuted from top 2 postion's post-tax prize money.

Tournament Schedule

TournamentDate/TimeEntry FeeFormatPrizePool
Go Vegas2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd April/8:00 PMRs.2750RE5 Lac GTD + Vegas Gold SNG TKT
Vegas Gold SNGSunday/
28th April/ 5:00 PM
TKTSNG2.3 Lac PKG

 Notes

1) Adda52.com reserves the right to modify or end this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to players.

2) By participating in the tournament, the Winner consents to providing his image, interview etc., to be used as promotional content by Adda52.com and it's media partners.

3) All ticket holders will be auto-registered in the tournament. 

4) SNG winner will be offered an Elite player contract upon signing which, he/she will be given 70% of the package value as advance & remaining 30% will be given after submission of playing ticket/buy-in slip with travel bills.

Customer Care
1800 572 0611
Monday - Sunday
9 AM to 12 AM

Terms of Use

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.