Learn How to Play Call Break Card Game, Rules, Strategies & Point System
Are you on the hunt for one of the best card games to play online with real money?
Look no further than Call Break.
What is Call Break Card Game?
Call Break, also known as lakdi or lakadi, is one of the most popular card games in the world. It is a trick-taking multiplayer game that you can play with a standard deck of 52 cards between four players.
How to Play Call Break Game?
The objective of the Call Break game is to win more ‘tricks’ (hands) than your opponents. A total of 13 cards are distributed to the players at the beginning of the game. The player has to declare how many tricks he expects to win out of his 13 cards. For example, if he has declared 3 tricks, he has to win an equal number of hands to score points and win the game.
Call Break Card Game Rules
Call Break rules are always the same, regardless of whether you play online or offline. In an offline game, one of the players becomes the dealer who distributes cards to all the participants. In an online game, card shuffling and distribution happen automatically.
- The spade is considered the trump card (the highest card in value) in the game. It can defeat cards of any value of other suits.
- There are five rounds in a game (a total of 13 tricks in a round).
- The game proceeds in an anticlockwise direction and every participant makes a move on his turn to act.
- The game begins with the player sitting right to the card dealer throwing a card on the table. This card becomes the lead suit.
- The players have to throw a card higher in value of the same suit on their turn.
- If a player does not have a card of the same suit, he can throw a spade card. If he does not have the spade card, he can throw any other card to continue playing.
- The player who throws the highest card in value wins the trick and gets all the cards on the table.
Call Break Scoring System
- If a player has declared 5 tricks and he wins 5 tricks, he gets 5 points.
- If a player bids 5 tricks but manages to win only 4 tricks, his score becomes -4.
- If a player wins more tricks than what he has declared, he gets 0.1 points for every extra trick. For example - If a player declares 5 tricks and wins 6 tricks, he gets 5.1 points.
At the end of five rounds, the scores of each player are calculated. The player with the highest score wins the game.
Strategies to Play The Game Online
Evaluate your cards -It is important to quickly predict the number of tricks you can win and bid accordingly. While playing online, you need to keep yourself from getting distracted with emails, messages, social media notifications, etc to ensure you make the right move on time.
Use the trump card wisely - A card of Spade has the highest value among all the cards of other suits. You can use the Spade card when you don’t have a card of the suit being played. The player who throws the spade card of higher value wins the hand.
Use high-value cards at the right time - You need to keep hold of the high-value cards and use them only to beat the cards of the lead suit.
Observe your opponents - It is crucial to keep an eye on your opponent’s moves to have an idea about the strength of their cards. This information helps you choose the right cards to throw on your turn to act.
In the beginning, you may find it a little bit difficult to learn how to analyze your cards, count your points, and make quick decisions on the table. But with time, you will notice a definite improvement in your game. The more you play, the sooner you achieve your desired level of performance.
Call Break games can serve as a good mood booster. Playing online is a fun, calming, and enjoyable hobby that helps you greatly in leading a healthy and stress-free life. The participation of players in online card games is increasing at a rapid rate due to the unlimited thrill and money-making opportunities they offer.
Call Break Card Game FAQs
Q - How many players can play a Call break game?
Ans - Call break game is played between 4 players with a standard deck of 52 cards.
Q - Where can I play Call break card game online?
Ans - There are many online gaming platforms that host this popular card game around the clock. All you need to have a smart device with an active internet connection to join the game.
You can easily join the game tables through the web browser. Call Break apps are also available to download on your Android and iOS devices. Anytime you want, you can join the table with 3 other players to play the game.
Q - Can I play the game for free?
Ans - The games are available online both in freeroll and cash formats. New players can participate in free games to improve their skills before joining Call Break cash games.
Q - How to play the game with real money?
Ans - Depositing money on a gaming site to invest in the game is a simple, fast, and transparent process. You can make the payment to play Call Break game with PayTM cash or debit/credit card.
The amount of money you win at the tables is easily withdrawable.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Call Break game online to take your skills to the next level and start making big profits. Register now!
- How To Play Poker
- Bonus Offers
- Poker Rules
- Poker Hand
- Teen Patti
- Texas Holdem
- Omaha Hi Lo
- Tips - Strategy
- Poker Bankroll
- Poker Trivia