PRIZE : 20,00,000
  • START TIME05th Sep, 2019
  • ENTRY FEE5500
  • GAME TYPETournament

GODFATHER X

Time to fly & play poker in Europe!

From 25th July to 19th September, every Thursday play for 20 Lac in prize money in Godfather and get a chance to win Europe Package.

Europe SNG

The winners of 9 Godfather X tournaments will play the Europe SNG on 22nd September'19. The SNG winner gets 9 Lac Europe Poker Package which includes 6.3 Lac towards tournament buy-ins + 2.7 Lac towards travel expenses.

Rs. 70,000 would be deducted from the Godfather X winner account towards SNG buy-in.

Free Ticket

Get a FREE Entry to this Tournament using code - GODFATHER on adding money 25,000 or more via UPI Payment. 

Tournament schedule:

Tournament Schedule
TournamentDate/TimeEntry FeeFormatPrizePool
Godfather XThursday/ 8:00 PMRs.5500RE20Lac GTD + Europe SNG TKT
Godfather X SatelliteThursday/
2:30, 4:00, & 6:00 PM
Rs.5502RETKT To Godfather X
10 GTD Godfather X
Deadline
Thursday/ 7:00 PMRs.5502RETKT To Godfather X

T&C

  1. The bonus code ‘GODFATHER’ is valid until Thursday, 9 PM.
  2. The bonus code is valid only through UPI.
  3. The Godfather Free Ticket can be redeemed only on coming Thursday tournament.
  4. For deposits made using code GODFATHER, you need to earn 39,600 Release Units to withdraw.

Notes

  1. Adda52.com reserves the right to modify or end this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice to players.
  2. By participating in the tournament, the Winner consents to providing his image, interview etc. to be used as promotional content by Adda52.com and it's media partners.
  3. All ticket holders will be auto-registered for the tournament.
  4. In case, a player has multiple tickets to the tournament and ends up with an unutilized ticket after the event, the player can use the same ticket in the subsequent tournament.
    • In case the player wants to refund the ticket, only the ticket earned via playing satellites will be reimbursed in the Adda52 account after the applicable tax deduction.
    • All other tickets are non-refundable.
  5. In Case, the SNG winner is not able to avail poker package, he/she can claim the Event Buy-in part as Instant Bonus (or 70% of it as Real Cash + 30% TDS) in Adda52 poker wallet.
  6. To avail poker package, winner needs to sign the elite player contract. 70% of the package value will be transferred to player's bank account as advance. The remaining 30% can be claimed upon submitting buy-in slips and travel bills.
Customer Care
1800 572 0611
Monday - Sunday
9 AM to 12 AM

Terms of Use

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.