We are Offering you an awesome 40% Rakeback - announcing the SUPER PAYOFF!
- All you Poker enthusiasts can grab the opportunity to Play and Earn a massive flat 40% rakeback without any conditions attached.
- This offer is valid till 31st October, 2019.
- Players will keep receiving the standard weekly Payoff and the final balance Rakeback will be credited on 4th Nov,2019.
If Rohan is in Kings Court Club & starts playing cash games during this promotional period and basis his gameplay is eligible for 25% payoff, then we will top it up with 15% extra payoff on 4th Nov, 2019. So in total Rohan gets 40% Payoff! (25%+15%)
If this doesn't get you rolling - what will? See you at the Tables!