3 Patti Play Online Games: Know More About 3Patti Real Cash Game
What is 3 Patti Game Online
3 Patti Rules Online
- Teen Patti card game can be played with 3 to 7 players with a deck of 52 cards without jokers.
- Three cards face down are distributed to all players sitting on the table.
- The dealer is the player at the button randomly chosen at the start of the first game.
- Betting begins from the player sitting left to the dealer after card distribution.
- Players act on their turn as per the strength of their cards.
- There is no limit to betting rounds in the game. The player who stays till the end (not more than two) with the best high-ranking hand wins the pot.
3Patti Game : How to Play 3 Patti Paytm Cash
Boot Amount (Minimum Bet)
To play Teen Patti, the player needs to decide and put the boot amount in the pot at the center of the table before the betting round. It is the minimum stake every player must add to the pot at the beginning of the game.
BLIND & SEEN
Players can bet after seeing their cards (Seen) or without seeing (Blind) by keeping their cards face down. Players who play blind can see their cards anytime during the game and play seen. The amount you can bet depends on the current stake and on if you are playing “seen” or “blind”. For the first player, the current stake is the boot money/ante.
When you play blind,
- You need to bet equal to or twice the current stake if the player before you is playing ‘blind’.
- Half or equal to the current stake if the player before you is playing ‘seen’.
When you play seen (Chaal),
- You need to bet twice the current stake if the player before you is playing ‘seen’.
- Twice the current stake or four times the current stake if he is playing ‘blind’.
When you play a 3 Patti game online, all you need to do is click the ‘bet’ button. The system will automatically calculate the amount you need to bet.
A seen player cannot demand a Show but he can request a Side Show.
When all players are playing after seeing their cards, a player, after betting twice the current stake, can request the player who bet before him for a sideshow (compromise). It is up to that player to accept or refuse the request. If the player refuses, the betting continues. If he accepts, these two players can compare their cards and the player with low-ranking cards needs to fold. If the cards are equal, the player who requested the side-show needs to fold.
A player can fold his cards anytime. The amount you have invested in the pot will be forfeited.
3 Patti Hand Ranking / 3 Patti Sequence
Trio/Trail/Three of a kind
3 cards of the same rank. E.g. Triple 1 or Triple 4.
Straight Run/Pure Sequence
3 cards of the same suit in a sequence. E.g. K♠, Q♠, J♠ of Spade or 3♦, 4♦, 5♦ of the diamond.
3 cards in sequence but not of the same suit. E.g. 2♣ of Spade, 3♣ of Club, and 4♦ of Diamond.
3 cards of the same suit but not in sequence. E.g. 5♠, 7♠,10♠ of Club.
2 cards of the same rank. The highest pair is A, A, K, and the lowest is 2, 2, 3. If two players have the same type of pair, the kicker card determines the winner.
A hand not in sequence or same suit or color but with the highest-ranking card. To determine the winner if two players have a common high card, compare the second highest card, and then the third. The best hand with high cards is A, K, J, and the worst hand is 5,3,2.
Play 3Patti Online Game for Real Money
There are sites that host online 3 Patti free and real money games around the clock. Adda52 does not host any variant of 3 Patti Paytm Cash Games in any format.
Guide to Choose Teen Patti Website Online.
Although there are countless gaming sites available out there, you should choose only a trustworthy platform to play games with real money without any worries. Here are the factors you must take into account before registering on a Teen Patti site-
- It is important to verify the reputation and research the credentials of the site thoroughly to ensure its authenticity and credibility.
- The tables must be open around the clock so that players can join the game anytime they want.
- For new players, step-by-step guides, blogs, articles, video tutorials, etc must be available on the site to help them develop an understanding of the fundamentals of the game before joining the tables.
- The site must adhere to robust security policies and procedures to provide a safe and secure gaming environment to the players.
- Deposits and withdrawals on the website should be easy, transparent, and super-fast.
3 Patti Game Vs Poker
Poker is an exciting card game where a lot more strategies need to be applied to determine your possibilities to win the game and decide your next move. Poker is a skill-based game that improves the player’s mental agility and improves psychological traits such as concentration, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making ability while at the same time providing the thrill and entertainment associated with a real money game.
Poker also offers players the opportunity to earn mind-blowing rewards. You can participate in online poker cash games and tournaments on Adda52 and win exciting prizes.
Adda52 hosts online Poker contests with huge prize pools throughout the day. Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Crazy Pineapple are the most popular variants of Poker which are available on the site in cash games and tournaments formats 24x7.
See Also:- Money Earning Games
Online 3 Patti Card Game FAQ
What does the 3 Patti card game have to offer?
3 Patti is a fun game to play in your free time. Although it is not an ideal game to play with real money, the card game helps significantly in combating boredom and relieving stress.
Can I play online 3 Patti games on Adda52?
Adda52 does not host Teen Patti real cash games in any format.
How to play 3 Patti?
There are countless blogs, articles, discussion forums, and videos available online to help you learn the basics of the game.
What are the top variants of 3 Patti?
The most popular variations of the 3 Patti games are as follows -
- Muflis (Lowball)
- Red and Black
- Folding Joker
- Sudden Death
- Pack Jack
- Learn Poker
- Poker Tips and Strategy
- Types of Poker
- Card Games
- Money Games