Adda52 TDS Policy
Important Rules Regarding TDS calculation on Winnings:
- As per Adda52’s policy for taxation on winnings, 30% TDS will be deducted if the user withdraws more than 10,000 from his/her winnings in a single withdrawal. No TDS is applicable if the withdrawal of 'Net Winnings' is <=10,000
User has Withdrawable Balance: 30,000 (deposit 5,000 + winning 25,000)
User withdraws Rs. 15,000 (5000 Deposit + 10000 Net winning). No TDS will be applicable.
User withdraws Rs. 20,000 (5000 Deposit + 15000 Net winning). 30% TDS will be applicable on net winning i.e 30% of 15000
- Rakeback (Payoff) is subjected to TDS.
- Instant Bonus and Tournament Bonus credited through any mode are considered as a separate entity, instead of investments or winnings. All other characteristics of Instant Bonus and Tournament Bonus will remain the same.
- Leaderboard/contest winnings, if given in Real Money, are subject to TDS deduction.
- When you request for withdrawal, firstly the "Tax-Free (deposits)" amount will be withdrawn. If the "Tax-Free (deposits)" doesn't have the sufficient balance to match the requested withdrawal amount, the remaining amount will be taken from the "Winnings" and TDS will be deducted as applicable.
- Moving forward from 31st March, 2021 there will be no reset of accounts and with single wallet introduction all of your profit & loss will be carried forward for lifetime
- Adda52 calculates TDS on the basis of Section 194B of the Income Tax Act. You will get a TDS certificate from us which you can use at the time of filing your annual IT return. We submit the TDS to the government in the first week of every month and file a TDS return every quarter-end. Your Pan number is required to apply for a TDS certificate.
- As per the Indian Income Tax Act, every person is liable to pay his due taxes to the government on his own. Adda52.com is not responsible to fulfill player’s personal tax-related liabilities in any situation. It is advisable to hire the services of a professional financial accountant to calculate and file income tax returns.
Q - How is the winning calculated?
The winning calculation is done on the basis of the player’s previous profits and losses.
To understand more, take a look at the below scenario:
You deposit Rs 1000 in your wallet & play at the Ring game cash table. You leave your seat with 10,000 which is credited to your Wallet. Now, you request for a withdrawal.
Net Winnings = 10,000 – 1,000 = 9,000
You are at a loss of 3000. You play the next game and win 20000. From your total winnings, the amount you have lost from the table will be deducted (20000- 3000 = 17000), Only 17000 will come under the ‘winning’ bucket.
Q - How can I calculate the TDS before withdrawing my money?
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on the "Calculate TDS" button to calculate the applicable TDS on that amount.
- Click on the "Transfer" button. A confirmation message will be shown.
- Click on "Proceed" to confirm your withdrawal request.
- Bonus Offers
- How To Play
- Omaha Hi Lo
- Cash Game
- Poker Rules
- Poker Skill
- Poker psychology Players
- Poker Players
- Hand Rankings
- Starting Hands
- Starting Hands 10-10
- Starting Hands 10-9
- Starting Hands 66-22
- Starting Hands 89-23
- Starting Hands 99-77
- Starting Hands A10
- Starting Hands A9-A2
- Starting Hands AA
- Starting Hands AJ
- Starting Hands AK
- Starting Hands AQ
- Starting Hands J10
- Starting Hands JJ
- Starting Hands K10
- Starting Hands K9
- Starting Hands KJ
- Starting Hands KK
- Starting Hands KQ
- Starting Hands Q10
- Starting Hands Q9
- Starting Hands QJ
- Starting Hands QQ
- Poker Bankroll
- Tips & Strategy
- Texas Holdem
- Teen Patti
- Poker psychology
- Poker Trivia