It is easy to learn how to play Poker game, but getting an edge over your opponents and reaching the top requires mindfulness, focus, and discipline.
We have handpicked some words of wisdom about the game of Poker that will surely inspire your passion and drive to become the best –
- “No matter how much you may want to think of Hold’em as a card game played by people, in many respects, it is even more valid to think of it as a game about people that happens to be played with cards.” – Phil Hellmuth
- “If you’re playing a Poker game and you look around the table and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.” ~ Paul Newman
- “Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn’t play Poker.” ~ Amarillo Slim
- “If you know poker, you know people; and if you know people, you got the whole dang world lined up in your sights.” ~Brett Maverick
- “There is more to Poker than life.” – Tom McEvoy
- “The more I practice, the luckier I get” ~ Gary Player