You know how to play cards, but do you know how important it is to develop concentration, patience, and commitment to become a successful poker player?
Here are some interesting quotes by famous personalities that offer deep insights into the nature and characteristics of the intriguing card game –
- “I like to play cards. I’m not very good, because I don’t want to calculate, I just play by instinct. But I’ve learned a lot of business philosophy by playing Poker.” – Jack Ma
- “Aces are larger than life and greater than mountains.” – Mike Caro
- “Poker enriches the soul, sharpens the intellect, heals the spirit, and – when played well, nourishes the wallet.” – Lou Krieger
- “Poker has a feeling of a sport, but you don’t have to do push-ups.” – Penn Jillette
- “Poker is such a great game. It’s you and your brain against everybody else. The deck doesn’t know who you are.” -Lyle Berman
- “You will show your Poker greatness by the hands you fold, not the hands you play.” ~ Dan Reed