1. All games at Adda52 are played at table stakes. Only funds that you have brought to the table before a hand begins can be wagered in that hand.
2. Minimum and Maximum buy-ins may vary according to the table. Any such variations will be declared before you join a table.
1. The dealer button will automatically move to the person who posted the small blind in the previous game.
2. If any one takes seat between small blind and big blind, they will have to wait for 1 game (to allow the dealer button to pass them) before starting to play. This will ensure that the same person does not have to post big blind twice in a row.
If a player gets disconnected during play, then the system automatically tries to connect the player back. During this time, the player’s action is automatically treated as fold whenever his turn comes. This is done to prevent any loss of cash. In case a player's turn for blind comes while he is disconnected, the blinds are not put and the dealer button is moved accordingly. Further, in case a player has put in some money in a bet and then gets disconnected, then that money is lost. This is because the player is treated as fold for that game and hence the money bet is lost.
Server Issues - All transactions, including pots won and lost, are updated to your Adda52 account at the completion of each hand. In the event of a server crash that for any reason causes a hand to be incompletely recorded in the Adda52 database, all of that hand's participants’ accounts will be restored to the way they were at the beginning of the hand. Such a hand shall be declared a misdeal, with all associated blinds, antes and bets returned to the players.
1. It is strictly prohibited to use chat for any malicious or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to collusion, fraud, spam, and/or harassment. Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.
2. You may not use the Adda52 chat feature for any commercial use whatsoever including making any statements which promote any service or product brand.
3. You shall not make statements about Adda52 or its services that are untrue or can be considered to be derogatory or critical.
4. You should not ‘flood’ the chat box by entering large amounts of text. This can interfere with the ordinary use of the chat facility by other players.
5. Players cannot act in groups and play a game.
6. Players cannot declare their cards or discuss strength of their hand in the chat window.
1. Collusion, by which two or more players work together in the games or share knowledge to gain an unfair advantage over other players, is strictly prohibited.
2. You should not intentionally lose a hand to another player in order to transfer chips to his account.
3. Unfair play, such as collusion and multiple account abuse may result in penalties at Adda52’s discretion. These penalties may include warnings, restrictions on playing with certain other players, seizure of funds, and the closing of your Adda52 account.
For Ring Games -In case of Ring Games, the rake is equal to 4.4% + Taxes* of the winning amount i.e. 4.4% + Taxes (0.6%) of the amount won by the game winner.
For SNG - In case of SNG tournaments, a fees is charged from the winner of the tournament. The fees is equal to 8.9% + Taxes (1.1%) of the total winning amount.
A player can sit out during a game but the cards will be dealt as usual and the player will continue to have blinds and antes posted. However, it is not advisable to sit-out during an SNG game as the blinds keeps on increasing and the player may lose considerable amount of money sitting out.
Know all the General Poker Cash Game Rules like what happens to Dealer button in case players leave, All in Rules (and Side Pot), Corner case rules, Time Out Rules and Leave Seat Rules by visiting this link.
Visit this link, to know the detailed Tie Breaker Rules.