POKER RULES AT ADDA52
Poker Cash Game Rules
Buying in Rules
1. All games at Adda52 are played at table stakes. Only funds that you have brought to the table before a hand begins can be wagered in that hand.
2. Minimum and Maximum buy-ins may vary according to the table. Any such variations will be declared before you join a table.
Dealer Button and Blind Deduction Logic
1. The dealer button will automatically move to the person who posted the small blind in the previous game.
2. If any one takes seat between small blind and big blind, they will have to wait for 1 game (to allow the dealer button to pass them) before starting to play. This will ensure that the same person does not have to post big blind twice in a row.
Server Issues - All transactions, including pots won and lost, are updated to your Adda52 account at the completion of each hand. In the event of a server crash that for any reason causes a hand to be incompletely recorded in the Adda52 database, all of that hand's participants’ accounts will be restored to the way they were at the beginning of the hand. Such a hand shall be declared a misdeal, with all associated blinds, antes and bets returned to the players.
Click here for more details about disconnection mechanism
1. It is strictly prohibited to use chat for any malicious or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to collusion, fraud, spam, and/or harassment. Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.
2. You may not use the Adda52 chat feature for any commercial use whatsoever including making any statements which promote any service or product brand.
3. You shall not make statements about Adda52 or its services that are untrue or can be considered to be derogatory or critical.
4. You should not ‘flood’ the chat box by entering large amounts of text. This can interfere with the ordinary use of the chat facility by other players.
5. Players cannot act in groups and play a game.
6. Players cannot declare their cards or discuss strength of their hand in the chat window.
1. Collusion, by which two or more players work together in the games or share knowledge to gain an unfair advantage over other players, is strictly prohibited.
2. You should not intentionally lose a hand to another player in order to transfer chips to his account.
3. Unfair play, such as collusion and multiple account abuse may result in penalties at Adda52’s discretion. These penalties may include warnings, restrictions on playing with certain other players, seizure of funds, and the closing of your Adda52 account.
For Ring Games - In case of Ring Games, the rake is equal to X% + Taxes (GST i.e. 18%) of the winning amount. Rake is mentioned in the Game Info tab present in the header section of table. This value will be the inclusive of all taxes.
For example, if the Rake is mentioned 4.00% i.e. 3.28% + Taxes (0.72%) and if the winner wins 100 chips, 4 chips will be deducted as rake while 96 chips will be credited to the winner’s account. This deduction is done at the end of every game when the winner is announced. Rake value is defined on the basis of blind value and can be different for each room.
For SNG - In case of SNG tournaments a fees is charged from the winner of the tournament. The fee varies and can be between 2 to 20% i.e. fee + Taxes (GST i.e. 18%) based on the internal decision.
In cash game, a player can opt to sit out for next hand onwards on one table for upto 10 minutes. After ten min if you don't resume the game you will be automatically removed from the game table.
In cash game, player can opt to sit out by clicking on following options in the game loggy :-
Sitout All ring Table : This option will enable sitout on all the table you are playing from next hand onwards.
Sitout : This option will enable sitout mode on the curerent playing table.
Know all the General Poker Cash Game Rules like what happens to Dealer button in case players leave, All in Rules (and Side Pot), Corner case rules, Time Out Rules and Leave Seat Rules by visiting this link.
Tie Breaker Rules
Visit this link, to know the detailed Tie Breaker Rules.