POKER RULES AT ADDA52
Poker Cash Game Rules
Buying in Rules
- All games at Adda52 are played at table stakes. Only funds that you have brought to the table before a hand begins can be wagered in that hand.
- Minimum and Maximum buy-ins may vary according to the table. Any such variations will be declared before you join a table.
Dealer Button and Blind Deduction Logic
- The dealer button will automatically move to the person who posted the small blind in the previous game.
- If any one takes seat between small blind and big blind, they will have to wait for 1 game (to allow the dealer button to pass them) before starting to play. This will ensure that the same person does not have to post big blind twice in a row.
Server Issues - All transactions, including pots won and lost, are updated to your Adda52 account at the completion of each hand. In the event of a server crash that for any reason causes a hand to be incompletely recorded in the Adda52 database, all of that hand's participants’ accounts will be restored to the way they were at the beginning of the hand. Such a hand shall be declared a misdeal, with all associated blinds, antes and bets returned to the players.
Click here for more details about disconnection mechanism
- It is strictly prohibited to use chat for any malicious or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to collusion, fraud, spam, and/or harassment. Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.
- You may not use the Adda52 chat feature for any commercial use whatsoever including making any statements which promote any service or product brand.
- You shall not make statements about Adda52 or its services that are untrue or can be considered to be derogatory or critical.
- You should not ‘flood’ the chat box by entering large amounts of text. This can interfere with the ordinary use of the chat facility by other players.
- Players cannot act in groups and play a game.
- Players cannot declare their cards or discuss strength of their hand in the chat window.
- Collusion, by which two or more players work together in the games or share knowledge to gain an unfair advantage over other players, is strictly prohibited.
- You should not intentionally lose a hand to another player in order to transfer chips to his account.
- Unfair play, such as collusion and multiple account abuse may result in penalties at Adda52’s discretion. These penalties may include warnings, restrictions on playing with certain other players, seizure of funds, and the closing of your Adda52 account.
In cash game, a player can opt to sit out for next hand onwards on one table for up to 10 minutes. After ten minutes, if you don't resume the game you will be automatically removed from the game table.
In cash game, player can opt to sit out by clicking on following options in the game lobby:-
Sit out All Ring Table: This option will enable sit out on all the tables you are playing from next hand onwards.
Sit out: This option will enable sit out mode on the current playing table.
- User has to play 5 hands before enabling manual Sit out for the first time after taking a seat.
- If 2 or more players are sitting on a table and there is no activity for 2:30 minutes, the table will get destroyed.
(Above mentioned features are valid only for 2BB to 20 BB and 1K BB & above tables)
Know all the General Poker Cash Game Rules like what happens to Dealer button in case players leave, All in Rules (and Side Pot), Corner case rules, Time Out Rules and Leave Seat Rules by visiting this link.
Tie Breaker Rules
Visit this link, to know the detailed Tie Breaker Rules.
- Bonus Offers
- How To Play
- Omaha Hi Lo
- Cash Game
- Poker Rules
- Poker Skill
- Poker psychology Players
- Poker Players
- Hand Rankings
- Starting Hands
- Starting Hands 10-10
- Starting Hands 10-9
- Starting Hands 66-22
- Starting Hands 89-23
- Starting Hands 99-77
- Starting Hands A10
- Starting Hands A9-A2
- Starting Hands AA
- Starting Hands AJ
- Starting Hands AK
- Starting Hands AQ
- Starting Hands J10
- Starting Hands JJ
- Starting Hands K10
- Starting Hands K9
- Starting Hands KJ
- Starting Hands KK
- Starting Hands KQ
- Starting Hands Q10
- Starting Hands Q9
- Starting Hands QJ
- Starting Hands QQ
- Poker Bankroll
- Tips & Strategy
- Texas Holdem
- Teen Patti
- Poker psychology
- Poker Trivia