1. Registration for all tournaments will usually begin one week in advance. Important information about each tournament can be found by clicking the Tournament name under Promotions Tab in the game lobby. Adda52 reserves the right to change the parameters of any tournament at any time without prior notice.
2. All tournaments will begin promptly at the scheduled time stated in the Game Lobby. Adda52 reserves the right to delay or cancel a tournament without prior notice.
In all SNG tournaments, a rake of 14.5% will be cut from the total winning amount of the player.
1. The tournament ends when one player accumulates all the chips in play, or in some tournaments, when all remaining players will receive the same prize.
2. If two or more players are eliminated on the same hand, a player with more chips at the start of the hand finishes higher than a player with fewer chips. If all players started the hand with an identical number of chips, all players tie for that rank, and any prizes due to those players will be equally distributed between them.
1. By participating in a tournament, a player accepts the risk of Internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their computer and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player's computer or the Internet.
2. Adda52 does not accept any responsibility for a player disconnect except in the case of a server crash.
3. There is no rule against a single player choosing to sit out; the player doing so will continue to have blinds and antes posted and cards dealt.
Disconnection Protection - If you are disconnected during a tournament, system will take Auto Action and you will be switched to “Sit-Out” mode (folding every hand). Reconnect time is 5 minutes.
1. Players, whether in the hand or not, may not discuss the hands until the action is complete. Players are obligated to protect the other players in the tournament at all times. Discussing cards discarded or hand possibilities, is not allowed.
2. Players cannot act in groups and play a game. Declaring one’s cards or discussing the strength of one’s hand in the chat window is strictly prohibited.
1. Poker is an individual game and not a team game. Any action or chat intended to help another player is unethical and is prohibited. Unethical play, such as soft-play (playing less aggressively against a partner) and chip dumping (intentionally losing chips to a partner), may result in penalties, including seizure of funds from the offender's account and/or termination of the account.
2. A player may play on only one account during a tournament and may not ‘hand off’ his seat in mid-event to a different player. Violation of this rule may result in penalties including a warning or disqualification from the tournament, and barring from Adda52.