Download via missed call on
Online Poker Etiquettes
When playing online, being a skilled Poker Player is not enough. You got to learn the basic Poker Etiquettes as well.
- First of all, never ask for email address or phone numbers of your opponents or give out your own.
- Secondly, you must never complain about slower players since the delay could be a result of poor internet connection as well.
- Thirdly, never conspire during play i.e. never try to help your friend or use another fake account to raise yourself. This can get you into serious trouble if you are caught.
- Also, don’t create more than one user accounts since this activity comes under the act of cheating and can even lead to all your accounts getting barred.
- Never use abusive or inappropriate language during chat while playing in a poker room. This is uncivic & may also disturb or hurt other players present in the same room.
- Do not talk about a hand when you aren't in it. Giving advice to a live player is actually against the rules of a poker room.
- Don't be mean by criticizing an opponent's play, being verbally abusive to another player, or by telling about how good you are (or think you are). On the other side, if someone has met those qualifications by talking directly to you, the best thing to do is just smile and agree. "Ya, I got lucky there", is a good way to handle the situation.
- If you're in a hand, don't make everyone remind you that it's your turn. Keep up with the action so the game keeps moving. Talking on cell phones or surfing social networking sites during a running game is a bad idea.
- Learn Poker
- Poker Tips and Strategy
- Types of Poker
- Card Games
- Money Games